Frictionless biometric access everywhere
MorphoWave Compact is the newest addition to IDEMIA’s range of readers for frictionless biometric access control.
It’s the”compact” version of the MorphoWave Tower, the access control tower, able to capture and identify 4 fingerprints “on the fly” in less than a second, from a single wave of the hand.
This contactless biometric reader allows to improve flow in high traffic areas. The user keep walking while going through the authentication.
This masterpiece of engineering delivers the award-winning, field-proven performance of MorphoWave™ contactless 3D fingerprinttechnology in a stylish and compact wall-mounted device, suitable for any location.
This MorphoWave ™ Compact represents a 86% reduction in size and 93% reduction in weight compared with the MorphoWave Tower.
Moreover, this version has been improved with new important features: IP 65, multifactor authentication, biometrics, card, PIN…
It can be easily integrated to all kind of environments.
The Morphowave compact has already been awarded in the «Best in User Authentication, Identification, Credentialing and Management» category of the SIA New Product Showcase on April 11th, 2018.
MorphoWave™ Compact detailled product sheet information
MorphoWave™ Compact key features :
- Convenience & security
Users are positively identified with a simple wave of the hand.
The patented touchless sensor technology scans 4 fingers in 3D, ensuring the most accurate and
reliable fingerprint matching for maximum security.
- Versatile, easy deployment
IP65 rated and PoE+ powered, the compact wall-mount reader ensures that MorphoWave™ technology can be deployed at every location.
MorphoWave™ Compact is already integrated with more than 25 of the industry’s leading access control systems.
- Multifactor authentication
MorphoWave™ Compact natively supports Prox, iClass, MIFARE, DESFire cards and PIN code, in addition to biometrics. It is also capable of scanning QR codes for visitor management.
- High throughput
The reader’s high speed, touchless acquisition capability allows users to remain in motion while being identified.
Faster access control and time & attendance transactions reduce overall costs and in
MorphoWave™ Compact technical specifications :
- CPU: Nvidia ARM Cortex-A15 Quad- Core 2.1GHz
- 4.3” WVGA color capacitive touchscreen
- Loudspeaker & microphone Intercom function
- Audio & video player
- Touchless fingerprint sensor Hand presence detection QR code scanning capability (in option)
- Contactless reader options: Prox, iClass, MIFARE/DESFire
- Tamper switches
- Internal storage capacity: 16GB Flash,2GB RAM
– 20,000 user records (2*4 fingers each)
for 1:N identification, extendable to
40,000 with licenses(4)
– 250,000 IDs in authorized user list
– 1 Million transaction logs
– Ethernet, RS485, RS422, USB
– Wi-Fi and 4G options
Wiegand In & Out (customizable up to
512 bits), Door Relay, 3 GPI (including
Door monitoring), 3 GPO
- Power supply: 12 to 24 V DC (2.5A min @12V)
Power over Ethernet with PoE+ switches
- Operating conditions:
– Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
– Humidity: 10% to 95% (non condensing)
- Ingress protection: IP65
- HxWxD = 250*152*216 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.85 lb.)
- EMC/Safety standards: CE, CB, FCC
- RoHS, REACh and WEEE compliant
MorphoWave™ Compact assets:
Touchless 3D fingerprint technology
• Captures and matches 4 fingers on either right or left hand, in any direction
• Immune to environmental factors (external light, dust)
• Copes with wet and dry fingers
• No latent prints left on scanner
• Mitigates hygiene concerns