MORPHOSMART 1350 V2 / E2
Biometric and card sensor from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
MorphoSmart sensors are small USB biometric devices used for enrolment authentication and user identification. They embedded a high optical technology and Morpho’s last algorithms. They are strengh and of high performance. The MSO 1350 has a large enrolment surface which enables to get a high quality fingerprint.
The MorphoSmart 1350 is mostly used for easy enrolment with MorphoAccess biometric readers.
Also, the MSO 1350 is now embedded with fake finger detection which give them numerous certifications from high international institutions.
MorphoSmart 1350 detailled product sheet information
MorphoSmart 1350 key features
- Pocket sized USB devices
- Enrolment, authentication and identification : 3 in 1 sensor
- Match-on-Device and Match-on-Card
- Strengh and performance (optical technology and very last algorithms from Morpho’s manufacturer)
- Morpho’s fingerprint certified N°1 by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Reliable, ergonomic and easy to use
- Certifications: FIPS 201 et MINEX , FBI PIV IQS
Interested by the MSO 1350 biometric sensor ?
Ask for free quote. Get an answer within 24h!