The extra thin livescan device
MorphoTop Slim is a biometric device from the world leader in the field of biometrics Idemia (Ex Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)).
Embedded with the same features as the MorphoTop, able to capture 4 fingerprint templates simultaneously, and all 10 fingers flat or rolled. It has a much more attractive design, extra thin, discrete and ergonomic.
Still easy to use, it can be connected and powered through USB. Additional innovation is the LED indicators for sequence and quality checks, enhanced user experience.
Two SDKs available for integrators, Morpho Livescan SDK for image acquisition only and MorphoBop for image acquisition, segmentation and sequence check.
MorphoTop Slim detailled product sheet information
MorphoTop Slim key features :
• High quality slap and rolled acquisition
• Enhanced user experience
• USB powered
• Ergonomic and attractive design
• Extra Slim 1 inch
MorphoTop Slim technical features:
- FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F Certification
- Resolution: 500 dpi (horizontal and vertical)
- Indoor usage
- IP54 protection
- Connection and power feeding through USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 (700mA)
- Dimension (L*W*H): 15x13x2,6cm (5.5×4.9×1”)
- Slap print size: 7,2 x 8,1cm (3 x 3.2”)
- Rolled print size: 7,2 x 8,1 cm (3 x 3,2”) in USB 3.0 and 7,2 x 4 cm (3 x 1,6”) in USB 2.0
- Weight: 400g
- EMC/Safety Standards: CE, FCC
- RoHS compliant
- MTBF in excess of 50,000 hours