MorphoSmart 1300 V3 / E3
Biometric sensor from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
MorphoSmart devices are small USB fingerprint sensors of high quality which enable to enrol, authenticate and identify users. Thanks to the optical technology combined with Morpho’s last algorithms, they easily match users expectations of performance and strengh. Unlike any other “swipe” sensors, the MSO 1300 V3 / E3 optical sensor allows a high quality fingerprint capture with a large enrolment surface.
Friendly user, the MSO 1300 V3 / E3 can be used as an enrolment station with biometric readers from Morpho range.
Thanks to latest improvements, the MSO 1300 V3 / E3 is able to detect fake fingers and come to reinforce physical and logical access. That have given it the opportunity to get various certifications (FBI PIV IQS, MINEX & FIPS 201…).
Beyond the improvement of the performance and speed sensor recognition, a new functionality must be underlined: the possibility of a biometric login on Windows 10 via the Hello interface.
Indeed, thanks to these new sensors, you can lock / unlock your Windows session with your fingerprint. Please note that this feature is only available on Windows 10. The awaited innovation is finally arrived. Saving time and high level of security.
MorphoSmart 1300 V3 / E3 key features
- Pocket sized USB sensor
- 3 in 1 device enrolment, authentication and identification
- Match-on-Device and Match-on-Card
- Performance and strengh thanks to optical technology and Morpho’s last algorithms
- Morpho’s fingerprint certified N°1 by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Ergonomic solution, easy to use and highly reliable
- Certifications: FIPS 201 et MINEX , FBI PIV IQS
Interested by the biometric sensor MorphoSmart 1300 V3 / E3 ?
Ask for free quote. Get an answer within 24h!