HID BioCore Middleware
Middleware Tools for Developing Biometric Enrollment Applications
HID BioCore Middleware is a powerful tool that empowers developers, regardless of their level of biometric experience, to integrate essential functions for biometric enrollment and identification applications. It offers over 35 workflows for both criminal and applicant enrollment which include features like identification, verification, fingerprint image, quality check, and data transformation algorithms. This can save significant time and effort typically required to build such applications from scratch. BioCore Middleware supports the development of both desktop and web applications.
Detailed Product Sheet for the BioCore Middleware
BioCore Middleware key features :
- Increases efficiency with intuitive user interface
- Ensures standards compliance and reliable image quality usability
- Offers self-configuration and customization to meet your use case
- Large touchscreen buttons allows ease of use both with and without gloves for touchscreen users
- Optional HID IDTrak software available for offline matching in remote locations
Interested in the BioCore Middleware?
Request your free and personalized quote. Response guaranteed within 24 hours!