Biometric sensor from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
The MorphoTop is a biometric sensor from the world leading manufacturer Morpho, subsidiary of Safran Group.
Unlike other “classical” fingerprint sensors (e.g. MorphoSmart), this one is able to capture fingers simultaneously.
Important asset of the MorphoTop, the fake finger detection (optional). The biometric sensor can send a warning message to the operator in case of spoofing. More than being highly performant, the reader is also easy to use. It can connect to a computer with only USB connection which allows power supply and high speed data transfer.
It is especially used by police market and civil use cases.
Software Development Kits (SDK) are available for intergrators’ purposes.
MorphoTop detailled datasheet
MorphoTop key features:
• Slap and rolled fingerprints
• Standalone desktop device
• Time optimized capture
• Ergonomic and attractive design
• FBI-IQS EFTS certified
• Fake Finger detection (optional)
- Compliant with standards: FBI IAFIS-IQ
- Resolution: 500 dpi (horizontal and vertical)
- Dimension (L*W*H): 14×12.5×15.1cm (5.5×4.9×5.9”)
- Slap print size 7,8 x 8,8cm (3.1 x 3.5”)
- Rolled print size 3,8 x 4cm (1.5×1.6”)
- Weight 1.9kg (4.18 lb)
- EMC/Safety standards: CE, FCC
- RoHS compliant
- The terminal has a MTBF in excess of 50,000 hours