Fingerprint sensor from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
MorphoSmart devices are small USB biometric sensors of high quality which enable to enrol, authenticate and identify users. The MorphoSmart 300 (MSO 300) is a multi application fingerprint sensors able to capture high quality fingerprints, encode biometric patterns and compare uses (authentication and identification).
They can be used in government institutions as well as industrial or commercial companies. They are suitable for any environment and users (young, elderly, handymen…)
The fingerprint capture is reinforced by a large surface of capture.
MorphoSmart 300 detailled product sheet information
MorphoSmart 300 key features
- High image quality thanks to a large capture surface area
- All-in-one sensor with fingerprints encryption and comparison algorithms, embedded database.
- Multi applications:enrolment, comparison with internal or distant data
- High capacity database (up to 5000 users)
- Fake finger detection on the MSO301
- All type of users (young, elderly, hand workers…)
- Various certifications; PIV IQS from the FBI, FIPS 201…
- Capture surface: 23 x 23 mm, 500 dpi
- Authentication speed: < 0.7s
- Identification speed: < 0.9s for 1:1000
- Users database capacity: 500 extendable to 3000 or 5000
- Patterns: ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, ISO19794-4, compressed image
- Precision: FAR (false acceptance rate) adjustable to 10-8 depending on security level
- Certifications: PIV IQS from the FBI for image quality, algorithms in compliance with MINEX, FIPS 201, STQC
- Optional: chip cards readers, fake finger detection, security function for protection between sensor and reader
- SDK (Software kit development) available for customized apps.