MORPHOSMART 1350 V3 / E3
Fingerprint Sensor + Cards from Idemia (ex. Safran Morpho)
The sensor MorphoSmart 1350 V3 / E3 is used for enrollment, authentification, and identification of people. Designed and Manufactured by Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho), this sensor is, no fewer, than a biometric USB reader. The last has cutting-edge technology with the newest and best Morpho’s algorithms as well as high optical technology. Due to the highest standards, MorphoSmart 1350 V3 / E3 differ from other devices by its performance and robustness. Contact surface is bigger and better than the previous line, assuring the highest performance.
Associated with the biometric terminals MorphoAccess from Idemia’s line (ex. Safran Morpho), the sensor from MorphoSmart series are mostly used as an enrollment station/work station.
Technical Sheet of MorphoSmart 1350 V3 / E3
Key Characteristics of MorphoSmart 1350 V3 / E3
- Compact USB device
- Enrollment, authentification and identification : 3 in 1 sensor
- Match-on-Device and Match-on-Card
- Robustness and performance (The best optical technology and algorithms by Morpho)
- Fingerprint Technology certified as N°1 by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Reliable, ergonomic and intuitive
- Certifications: FIPS 201 et MINEX , FBI PIV IQS
Interested by MorphoSmart 1350 V3 / E3 ?
Ask for a free quote. Get a answer within 24h!