Mobile biometric reader from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
The MorphoTablet 2S from the leading manufacturer Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho) is a biometric tab highly secured and embedded with multitude of technologies.
It is obsiously equipped with the last generation biometric sensor (FBI and STQC certified). More than a fingerprint sensor, it also has a camera for face detection, and a contact and contacless card reader. The Morphotablet is one of the best platform for mobility, versatility and data security.
It’s a solution for enhancing services security in any type of sector.
Moreover, the MorphoTablet is able to host specific development for mobile and security purposes. Compared to the old model, the new features of MorphoTablet 2S are:
- Stylish design
- Larger screen
- More powerful
- New embedded card reader: Mifare, HID, Desfire
MorphoTablet 2S detailled product sheet information
MorphoTablet 2S key features :
- Mobile transactions and data protection
- Compact device, easily manipulable and transformable
- Top of the range product for secured mobile transactions thanks to a biometric access control (fingerprint + face)
- For all sectors
- Android-based tablet with incorporated FBI PIV IQS and STQC certified optical fingerprint sensor
- Tamper-proof hardware, cryptographic functions and secure device management
- Integrated NFC and contact/contactless smartcard readers
- 3G (Voice & Data), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication
- Ready to host customer specific developments or pre-loaded with Morpho proprietary