MorphoAccess J Series
Biometric reader from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
The MorphoAccess J Series is a biometric reader for reliable and efficient access control.
Its sleek design allows installation in all types of environments, both indoor and outdoor thanks to the IP65 standard (splash proof).
The biometric MorphoAccess J Series is one of the leading product of Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s biometrics from its many advantages such as POE supply on RJ45, easy installation, multiple interfaces, MIFARE®et DESFire ® card reader, and much more …
MorphoAccess J detailled product sheet information
Morphoaccess J key features :
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Standalone or network
- Various communication ways: POE on RJ45 for power supply and Wifi (optional)
- Contactless MIFARE® DESFire® card reade
- For infdoor or outdoor use (IP65)
|Biometric sensor||Optical sensor: 14 x 22 mm, 500 dpi, 256 grey levels|
|Contaactless car reader (J-Dual)||MIFARE® (1K, 4K) and DESFire® (2K, 4K, 8K)|
|Databases||500 users (x2 gabarits each) ou 3 000 utilisateurs (x2 gabarits chacun) with license|
|Performances biométriques||0,6 s in authentification 1:1 ( J-Dual) ; 0,8 s in identification 1:500 FAR adjustable from 10-2 à 10-8|
|IHM||LED multicolore, buzzer|
|Working||Standalone, Proxy, network|
|Communication||Wiegand , Clock & Data, RS485, Relay, Ethernet , on RJ45 or Wi-Fi™ (optional)|
|Sécurité||SSL on TCP/IP network, WPA (Wireless Protected Access) secured screw , protection against break in|
|Power supply||External 9V – 16V (250 mA 12V) or Power Over Ethernet|
|Physical features||LxHxP = 80x127x61.5 mm(31,5″x50″x24″) ; Poids: 193 g|
|Environnement||Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F); Humidity : 10% to 80% IP65|
|Standards||CE, CB, FCC, RoHS, REACh|
|PC applications||MorphoAccess Enrolment & Management System (MEMS) Morpho Integrator(s Kit (MIK)|
Les atouts du MorphoAccess J Series :
- Stylish, ergonomic and professional design
- Easy installation : fits ever type of electrical standards, powered by POE and can be set up with a USB key.
- Several communication ways available :the J reader is compatible with various access control systems. Can work in network or as a standalone.
- High performance thanks to latest biometric algorithms and optical sensor developped by Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho).
- Optimal security : false acceptance rate (FAR) adjustable (up to 10-8), secured DESFire® technology, SSL on TCP/IP, WPA, anti break in.
- Strong : IP 65 for outdoor use and resistance to extreme temperatures