HID Lumidigm M-Series USB Desktop Readers
Secure and cost-effective multispectral biometrics for logical access
If you’re looking for a secure authentication solution to replace vulnerable passwords and PINs, HID Global’s multispectral biometrics is the answer. The Lumidigm® M-Series fingerprint reader outperforms other devices in its class, offering high usability, robust liveness detection, and reliable biometric matching ideal for PC-based authentication, IT security, and single sign-on (SSO).
The USB desktop M-Series is easy to deploy in Windows, Linux, or Android environments and offers the following benefits:
- Enhanced productivity: Multispectral fingerprint imaging functions effectively in all environments, consistently capturing high-quality fingerprint images even under challenging conditions like dry, wet, or dirty fingers, or in strong light.
- Strengthened security: Prevent fraudulent use of counterfeit or stolen biometric data with advanced liveness detection, encryption, and physical tamper detection.
- High matching accuracy: Have confidence that only authentic users are granted access with reliable 1:1 matching and 1:N search.
The M-Series readers bring proven multispectral fingerprint imaging to cost-sensitive yet demanding logical access applications and come with development tools to speed up your market entry.
Whether it’s for employee network access, point-of-sale (POS) transactions, securing confidential healthcare data, or verifying citizens for government benefits, the M-Series readers provide usability and accuracy for your cost-sensitive yet demanding logical access control applications.
Detailed Product Sheet for the Lumidigm M-Series
Main features of the Lumidigm M-Series:
- Affordable scanner for one, two or 10-finger enrollment and verification
- Appendix F certified (FAP 45)
- Intuitive instructions via illuminated pictograms to capture images correctly the first time
- Excellent dry fingerprint images using an optional silicone membrane
- Fast Auto-Capture feature allows for quality and efficiency for operators
- Smooth integration for developers with L Scan Essentials SDK (included)
Interested in the Lumidigm M-Series?
Request your free and personalized quote. Response guaranteed within 24 hours!