HID ArcID Enrollment
Improved security, enhanced privacy, lower cost of ownership
The HID® ArcID™ Enrollment software offers a fully web-based solution for the collection and management of biometric enrollment data, providing an advanced level of security and privacy for personally identifiable information (PII).
Designed with today’s data security and privacy concerns in mind, HID ArcID Enrollment enhances PII protection with a cloud-based architecture that uses a secure central server to interact with remote enrollment stations. This method not only streamlines implementation and application administration, but it also ensures PII is kept off remote enrollment workstations and terminals. Being part of the ArcID software suite, this application assists organizations and agencies in bolstering security, enhancing privacy, and reducing the cost of ownership.
Detailed Product Sheet for the ArcID Enrollment
Main features of the ArcID Enrollment:
- Improves privacy and security with no permanent storage of enrollment data locally
- Reduces deployment costs with limited local implementation
- Increases efficiency with centralized administration, maintenance and updates
- Increases continuity through local administrative change with a configurable platform
- Adheres to EBTS standards and supports multiple agency and state specifications
- Positive user experience with integrated online help
Interested in the ArcID Enrollment?
Request your free and personalized quote. Response guaranteed within 24 hours!