Optimize Security with MSO 330 and 331 Fingerprint Readers
The MSO 330 and 331 were designed for fingerprint enrollment in civil and commercial use cases. Their FAP30 optical sensor, 16% larger than the FAP20, allows for high-quality fingerprint capture and processing. They are suited for recording fingerprints of individuals of all ages, as well as manual workers.
These readers feature an internal database capable of handling up to 5,000 users, making them ideal for various applications: population enrollment, border control, access control to sensitive information systems, and in-store or online payments.
In addition to capturing high-definition images certified according to FBI PIV IQS1 and STQC2 standards, each reader carries out coding and biometric template matching thanks to its built-in algorithms compliant with MINEX3 tests. Optionally, the series also offers a patented live detection function (Common Criteria certified) with the MSO 331, as well as security features to protect user data.
Thanks to the MSO SDK, compatible with Windows and Linux, it’s easy to integrate the MSO 330 and 331 readers into a wide range of applications.
MSO 330/331 detailled product sheet information
Key points of the MSO 330/331
- FAP30 optical sensor surface larger by +16% for optimal fingerprint capture.
- Capable of handling up to 5,000 users, suitable for large-scale applications.
- Versatility of use, from secure access to sensitive information systems to in-store or online payment management.
- High-definition image acquisition certified according to FBI PIV IQS1 and STQC2 standards.
- Embedded biometric matching algorithm compliant with MINEX3 tests.
- Optional patented optronic live detection (Common Criteria certified) with the MSO 331.
- Additional security features for optimal protection of user data.
- Ease of integration into various applications thanks to the MSO SDK’s compatibility with Windows and Linux.
Interested by the MSO 330/331?
Ask for a free quote and get an answer within 24h!