HID NOMAD 30 Pocket Reader
Smallest, Plug and Play Fingerprint Reader for Law Enforcement
The NOMAD™ 30 Pocket Reader, compatible with Windows®, Android™, and iOS, is a cost-effective single fingerprint reader that can be paired with smartphones, tablets, or laptops. This device allows law enforcement personnel to conduct rapid on-site identification without the need to transport individuals back to the office or police station.
Compliant with PIV and CJIS standards, this FAP 30 thin-film transistor (TFT) mobile fingerprint reader serves as an economical option for your mobile identity verification needs. A range of accessories for the HID NOMAD 30 Pocket Reader are available, including a variety of connecting cables (for smartphones, tablets, or laptops), as well as a flip case or folio case for smartphones.
Detailed Product Sheet for the Nomad 30
Main features of the Nomad 30:
- Small form factor easily fits in a pocket
- Captures fingerprints in challenging lighting conditions, such as direct sunlight
- Greater usability with automated capture workflow
- Rugged design with a good IP rating and a glass-covered sensor
- User guidance with LED landing lights and haptic feedback
- Optional flip and folio cases contain all that is needed for a great user experience
Interested in the Nomad 30?
Request your free and personalized quote. Response guaranteed within 24 hours!