OEM module from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
OEM Fingerprint sensors of the world leader in biometrics, Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho), enable integrators, physical or logical access control devices manufacturers to incorporate biometric recognition to their own applications.
In recent years, we can see the multiplication of solutions incorporating biometrics as identification or authentication solution.
Indeed, biometrics is a mean of recognition which enable to ensure a better security, speed up and simplify process. Here is a partial list of application fields :
- Distributors of drinks and other food products
- Readers for the management of working time
- Readers to manage access
- The phones, smartphones
- Computers (eg keyboard with fingerprint sensor )
- bank payment systems
Morpho’s OEM demonstrate unparalleled performance in the world and are certified by major international agencies (FBI, STQC, BSI)
Patented optical technology and latest algorithms of Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho) R & D .
Morpho Fingerprint technology is ranked n°1 by NIST thanks to its unparalleled accuracy.
Also note that there is a false finger detection version, this is the MSO OEM XX1.
MSO OEM and MSO OEM XX1 detailled datasheet
OEM MorphoSmart key assets :
- Fast authentication / Identification
- High performance optical sensor
- Certification: FBI PVI IQS
- Fingerprint Generator and comparator approved by FIPS 201
- Advanced enrollment
- Inteligent module allowing fast integration of biometric functions in any type of applications requiring high security level
- Acquisition of high quality contrast image
- Fast processing, checking , and fingerprint identification
- Registration : identity cards, voter cards, visas, access control
- Verification: identity in a mobile terminal, PC, TPE, ATM …
- Enrollment station : control readers for physical access or management of working time
- Fake finger detection (on MSO OEM XX1 version)
Interested by the MorphoSmart OEM biometric module?
Ask for a free quote. Get a answer within 24h!