Biometric reader from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
The Morphowave is the latest biometric reader from Morpho’s range. It’s the first contactless reader able to capture and identify 4 fingerprints “on the fly” in less than a second, from a single wave of the hand.
That innovative product allows to improve flow in high traffic areas since users can remain “on the move” during fingerprint capture and access control.
Its contactless technology also allows to get rid of too dry or too wet fingers problems and still remain highly reliable.
The Morphowave is highly appreciated in high traffic areas such as airports, train stations, administrations…since it guarantees high security without slowing down processes.
MorphoWave detailled product sheet information
MorphoWave key features :
- Contactless access control, users on the move
- Identification of 4 fingerprints simultaneously, on the fly
- The best reader to secure high level of traffic areas
- No more wet and dry fingers issues
- Time attendance function available
|Identification capacity 1:N||1:10 000 users in database|
|Storage capacity||1 million transactions|
|In/Out||Wiegand In & Out (up to 512 bit), Relais, 2 GPI (General Purpose Inputs), 2 GPO (General Purpose Outputs)|
|Network/communication||Ethernet, RS485, RS422|
|Dimensions (L x H x P)||31 x 112 x 41 cm|
|Power supply||100 – 240V (50 – 60Hz)|
|Standards||CE, FCC, ETL, RoHS, REACh, WEEE|
STYLE AND FUNCTIONNALITY
- Stainless steel box
- Adjustable height
- Color choice in option
- Work as standalone or with turnstile, or any other access control part
- 4 fingerprints capture on the fly, from a single wave of the hand
- Easy identification or too dry or too wet fingers
- No residual fingerprint
- No mor hygiene issues
- Resist to dust and light
WVGA 5″ COLOR TOUCHSCREEN
- Easy to use
- Customization throught videos, sound messages, backgrounds..
- Time attendance: function buttons, messages to workers, cost centers management
Recently, the Morphowave has been associated with the dFlow, high technology gate from the Brazilian firm Digicon.
This MorphoWave Tower + dFLow solution is about an access control gate with « normally opened » doors which close only in case of failed identification. That’s a huge win of time since it’s a frictionless solution, nobody has to stop for control check anymore. Perfect combination for high traffic areas.
To learn more about this solution, click here.