MORPHOSMART CBM E2
OEM module from Idemia (ex.Safran Morpho)’s range
Morpho OEM modules are available for integrators. They can use the benefits of fingerprint or multimodal recognition for their own applications. It’s not necessary to have biometric knowledge. Within the past few years, biometrics has been added in a multitude of application such as:
- Kiosks and vending machines
- Access control devices
- Time & attendance terminals
- PoS terminals
- Mobile devices and smartphones
- Safes and locker systems
- Voting machines, etc.
OEM ‘s modules are based on the world leading manufacturer unrivalled experience in the fields of electro-optics, forensic quality processing algorithms and anti-spoofing expertise.
Morpho’s performances are no longer need to be demonstrated since the Safran subsidiary have been certified at the highest international levels (FBI, Indian STQC, BSI).
MorphoSmart CBM-E2 detailled datasheet
MorphoSmart CBM-E2 key features
- Second generation of compacts biometrics with FBI PIV IQS certification
- The most compact optical modules on the world market
- High quality fingerprint acquisition
- Embedded with MINEX compliant coder and matcher
- High performance and robustness
- Easy integration of biometric functions into various applications
- Embedded processing capabilities: in compliance with MINEX Coder & Matcher
- Fake finger detection available
- FBI PIV IQS certification
- Additional security features: encryption and digital signature
- Available SDK for Windows, Linux et Android
Interested by the MorphoSmart CBM-E2 biometric module?
Ask for a free quote. Get a answer within 24h!