HID Mission Oriented Biometric Software (MOBS)
Multimodal Biometric Enrollment Software Designed for Windows Touchscreen and Mobile Devices
HID Mission Oriented Biometric Software (MOBS) is a contemporary biometric identity software that’s used for enrolling, identifying, and verifying individuals using both biometric and biographical data. The integrated touchscreen in the user interface makes operation and data entry seamless, enabling the capture of vital information. The on-board biometric matching feature facilitates quick and efficient checks against watchlists for known subjects.
MOBS is compatible with all major biometric enrollment hardware necessary for enrollment or identification of individuals. It also supports various capture devices such as cameras, signature pads, and passport readers.
Detailed Product Sheet for the MOBS
MOBS key features :
- Increases efficiency with intuitive user interface
- Ensures standards compliance and reliable image quality usability
- Offers self-configuration and customization to meet your use case
- Large touchscreen buttons allows ease of use both with and without gloves for touchscreen users
- Optional HID IDTrak software available for offline matching in remote locations
Interested in the MOBS?
Request your free and personalized quote. Response guaranteed within 24 hours!